jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

holes in happiness

Ant in the sugar, the muscles atrophied
we're on the other side, the screen is us and we're TV.
spread me open sticking to my pointy ribs
are all your infants in abortion cribs.

I was born into this, everything turns to shit,
the boy that you loved is the man that you fear

pray until your number, asleep from all your pain
your apple has been rotting, tomorrow's turned up dead.

I have it all and i have no choice but to,
i'll make everyone pay and you will see
you can kill yourself now, because you're dead in my mind,
The boy that you loved is the monster you fear.

Peel off all those eyes, crawl into the dark,
you've poisoned all your children to camuflague your scars
Pray into the splinters, pray into your fear
pray your life was just a dream, the cut that never heals.



I'm so tangled in my sins that i cannot scape

Pinch the head off, collapse me like a weed
someone had to go this far


Pray your life was just a dream
the world in my hans, there's no one left to hear you scream
No one left to you...


-When all your wishes are granted many of your dreams, will be destroyed-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario